NGMS PTSA ANNUAL FUNDRAISER 2018
NGMS is doing an in-house fundraiser!! This means that all money raised this year will stay at the school instead of using a fundraising company to run our fundraiser.
WHAT DOES PTSA DO AT NGMS? PTSA (Parent-Teacher-Student-Association) is a private, non-profit organization of parents, teachers, students, and community members who strive to better the lives of all children.
- Provides Teacher Grants
- Provides Spirit Wear for NGMS
- Funds School Improvements, Special Furniture, and Technology
- Funds Speakers Series
- Hosts Faculty/Staff Appreciation Activities
- Hosts Reflections
- Supports the Media Center
- Supports Visibility Team
HOW DOES THE FUNDRAISER WORK? It is called a check writing campaign. However, parents may donate with check (written to NGMS PTSA), donate online with a credit card through Paypal (TBA), or simply send in cash. Please write your child’s name, homeroom teacher and grade on any donation sent in with your student. Donations will be collected each morning of the fundraiser on the student’s homeroom hallway. Prizes for Level 1, 2 and 3 donations will be given when the donation is made. No gift is too small.
Our goal is 100% participation. All donations are tax deductible. For classroom prizes, the totals are taken at 9:01 PM, the day ends at 9PM and all prizes are announced the next day.
Daily Lunchtime Raffle!
Students receive one raffle ticket for every $10 in donations. Lunchtime prizes include candy, ice cream, spirit wear and more!
STUDENT PRIZE LEVELS
- Level 1 – Any Amount $1 or more – BULLDOG PRIDE BRACELET (wear bracelet every day for surprise gifts for showing your bracelet) & CANDY
- Level 2 - $25 – NGMS EARBUDS
- Level 3 - $50 – BULLDOG STRESS SQUEEZE
- Level 4 - $100 – MONEY AND CANDY SCRAMBLE
- Level 5 - $200 – TRIP OFF CAMPUS
All prizes and donations are cumulative.
- Daily Popsicle Treat – class with the highest average donation per student in each grade
- Donut Parties – classes with 100% participation after fundraiser has completed.
- Pizza Parties – class with the highest average donation per student in each grade.
Homeroom Teacher will receive 5% of class total not to exceed $500 in the form of teacher grant to be spent on classroom supplies for classes with 100% participation.
Thank you for supporting our school through this campaign!